When The B-52s made the announcement that a tour stop would be in Orlando, FL, I was excited. They’re a band I’ve enjoyed since my college days and the fact they’re still going strong makes me happy. And the Orlando crowd felt the same way. It was a sold out show and the majority ofWant to know more?
THIS JUST IN!
- JENNY TEATOR Releases Official Music Video for Sultry Blues Rock Single, “Surrender”
- SHOKRAN Release 3rd Full Length Album, ‘Ethereal’
- ROARING TRUTH Release Official Video for “Homesick” Debut, Self-Titled EP Out NOW!
- Former Extreme Athlete Launches the Hard Rock Band Head Movement
- IRON AGE MYSTICS Bring Protest Back to Rock Music with “Save It For The Revolution”!